CAMTA teams will return to Ecuador from February / March 2022.
New Registrants / Applicants
Before you can apply for a CAMTA Mission, you need to register for an account.
Please have the following documents ready.
- 2 Reference letters (separate documents)
FIles must be in Word (.doc or .docx) or PDF format.
These files are required to process your application.
Once your account has been confirmed, you will receive an email with further instructions.
Applying for an upcoming CAMTA Mission
- When you log into the website you will be directed to the Members Dashboard.
- From the Members Dashboard you will be able to apply to the current mission through the Apply to Mission button in the sidebar
- On the mission page, you will be shown a form where you can select the Role you want apply for, and the Weeks you are available.
- Once you have applied for a mission your application status will be shown on the Members Dashboard.
- Once your application for the mission has been approved you will become a CAMTA Member. CAMTA Members gain access to mission specific documents on their profile.
Members Approved for an upcoming CAMTA Mission
When you have been approved for a mission, CAMTA will be in contact with you over the next couple of months to inform you what files/information are needed to be added to your account.
The Members Documents page inside the Members Dashboard, will also tell you which files you are missing for the current mission.