- About Us
- News & Events
- Contact Us
Terms & Conditions of Use
Terms & Conditions of Use
The term 'CAMTA' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Malcolm W Fast Professional Corp, Unit 300 10446 122 ST NW, Edmonton, Alberta, T5R 1M3. Our company charitable registration number is 87584 3518 RR0001. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- The materials appearing on CAMTA's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. CAMTA does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. CAMTA may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Alberta, Canada.
Support a Team Member
The 2020 budget is $500,000.00. With your help we can get there!
CAMTA changes lives.
Join a CAMTA Mission
There are too many people, especially children, who need surgery and medical attention, but dont get it. People are too poor to pay for operations, so they just suffer. People who live in small towns get the least medical attention.
Villacres who lives in Ambato Tungurahua Mocho, 4 hours from Quito
Spread the Word
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter. Help us share our story!
103 Laurier Drive
Canada T5R 5P6
- Phone : 780.486.7161
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Charitable Registration # 87584 3518 RR0001