- About Us
- News & Events
- Contact Us
Mission and Vision Statements
CAMTA's MISSION STATEMENT
To enhance the lives of those citizens in developing countries who are desperately in need of first world medical intervention by providing medical and surgical care as well as public health and ongoing education. To work together both here and abroad through mutual respect and effective communication.
CAMTA's VISION STATEMENT
- To build a team of individuals who will participate whole-heartedly with enthusiasm, and in harmony towards our goals.
- To provide medical and surgical care, public health education, and necessary equipment to citizens of the developing countries so that they may move towards becoming more independent in the provision of their own health care.
- To listen with respect to new ideas, to foster effective communication and to explore possibilities for growth.
More About Us
Support a Team Member
The 2019 budget is $500,000.00. With your help we can get there!
CAMTA changes lives.
Join a CAMTA Mission
The emotional gratification was one of the greatest experiences that I have ever had.
Spread the Word
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter. Help us share our story!
103 Laurier Drive
Canada T5R 5P6
- Phone : 780.486.7161
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Charitable Registration # 87584 3518 RR0001