- About Us
- News & Events
- Contact Us
Date: Nov 27, 2019
Plan to attend CAMTA's 2019 Annual General Meeting at the Moreau residence, 103 Laurier Drive.
We will be passing the 2019 YE books and voting in the Executive Committee and Board of Governors:
Currently the positions on the Board of Governors are held by:
• Marc Moreau
• Barb Moreau
• Owen Edmondson
• David Welsh
• Don Dick
• We will also be voting to officially add Don Weber to the Board
Current positions on the Executive Committee and the names of those currently holding those positions are:
• Chair – Marc Moreau
• Vice Chair – Ryan Wright
• Secretary – Francisco Gallardo
• Treasurer – Barb Moreau
• Member at Large (OR Representative) – Rayanne Hillier
• Member at Large (Ward Representative) – Deb Chalupa
• Member at Large (PARR Representative) – Bev Runka
Support a Team Member
The 2020 budget is $500,000.00. With your help we can get there!
CAMTA changes lives.
Join a CAMTA Mission
The doctors and nurses were amazing. They were always so friendly and anxious to teach us about what they were doing. You could tell every one of them loved being there and it was a very inspiring environment to be in.
Spread the Word
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter. Help us share our story!
103 Laurier Drive
Canada T5R 5P6
- Phone : 780.486.7161
- Email : email@example.com
- Charitable Registration # 87584 3518 RR0001